Dr. Adel Alsisi
Dr. Adel Alsisi
Intensivist, MD degree in Critical Care Medicine, Cairo University- Egypt. 2011
He is currently working in ICU Department- Prime Hospital– Dubai- UAE.
HS,BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PHTLS Instructor.
Member of ESICM and ECCCP.
Reviewer of Egyptian Journal of Crtical Care Medicine ( EJCCM ).
- Adel Alsisi was graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University with “Excellent with honor degree” in October 1999.
- He was positioned as an ICU Resident in Critical Care Department, Cairo University Hospitals for 3 years from 2001 to 2004.
- He has obtained his ” Master degree in Critical Care at 2005″ after which he was appointed as an Assistant Lecturer ( Specialist Intensivist ) from 2005 to 2011.
- His position as a Lecturer ( Consultant Intensivist ) in Critical Care Department, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University Hospitals was appointed after he has successfully obtained his “MD degree in Critical Care at 2011”.
- His research work under the title of ”Plasma DNA concentration as an early predictor of outcome in critically-ill septic patients” was awarded and won a prize in the ”European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2010” in the congress which was held in Barcelona, spain- October 2010.The same study was pubished in the formal annual book of the European congress ”31th International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine”, which was held in Brussels, Belgium- March 2011. The same research work was also awarded and won a prize in the ”7th International Pan Arab Critical Care Medicine Society Congress (IPACCMSC) ”, ”the 7th Emirates Critical Care Medicine Conference (ECCC) ”, ”the 3rd Asia Africa Conference of the WFSICCM (World Federation of Societies of Intensive Critical Care Medicine) ”, which was held in Dubai, UAE- April 2011. The same study was also published in Journal of Critical Care- USA ( October 2011).
- His new study under the title of ” Induced Mild Hypothermia for Ischemic Stroke Patients” was also awarded and won the first prize in the ” 10th Emirates Critical Care Medicine Conference (ECCC) ”, ”10th International Pan Arab Critical Care Medicine Society Congress (IPACCMSC) ”, ”the 6rd Asia Africa Conference of the WFSICCM (World Federation of Societies of Intensive Critical Care Medicine) ”, which was held in Dubai, UAE- 3-5 April 2014.
- He is an “American Heart Association (AHA)” Trainging Center Faculty for the Basic Life Support ( BLS) course and an Instructor for teaching the Advanced Life Cardiovascular Support ( ACLS )
- He is an American College of Surgeons (ACS) Instructor for teaching the Advanced Trauma Life Support ( ATLS ) and the Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support ( PHTLS )
- He had certified for successful completion of Pediatric Advanced Life Support ( PALS) and Aeromedical Evacuation courses.
- He is a member of the Egyptian Society of Critical Care Medicine since 2005.
- He is a member of the Egyptian College of Critical Care Physicians ( ECCCP) since October 2011.
- He is a member of the European society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) since October 2011.
- He is an author of a book under title of Intensive Care Unit in Arabic language, this book was published by the Arabization Center for Medical Science (ACMLS) which is an Arab regional organization, derived from the Higher Counsil of Arab Ministers of Public Health.